Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Physical therapy.

A month into physical therapy and the pain along the right side of my body hasn't improved a whit, which is frustrating since I was really hoping it was something that would be easily solved with the right exercises and such. I have one more session but my therapist warned me last week that he was pretty sure I was going to need to go back the neck and nerve and spine and all of that doctor for a follow up and exploration into other options to treat my pain.

Boo. Getting older means your body gets older and even though I look good for my age and things are running relatively well under the hood this is still an all too uncomfortable reminder that sometimes the organic machinery breaks down and it takes more than a tune up to set it right again.

No comments: