Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I believe in the power of breakfast.

A programI've been working on for months finally launched its creative assets into the world last week! I'm so excited to be able to share these items that I've been working on for Kellogg's. It all started a few months ago with this PSA…


And then we shot these little documentaries showing the power of breakfast real life effects in action at these schools. They were such terrific partners.



Head here to learn more about the whole, amazing program! There's more fun creative stuff to check out and share with your friends there.

Also, another piece of really exciting personal news around all this was the fact that I was asked to re-edit the PSA I worked on at the top into a 0:30 second ad for national television broadcast, my first as a creative director!

No comments: