Monday, January 09, 2012

Resolutions...

...I have none. I mean, I'll keep up the daily gym routine and keep stretching creatively in my personal and professional lives but those are ongoing projects do don't really qualify as "resolutions."

Over the past few months I've made a concerted effort to fight my weaknesses and support my strengths so since I view that as an ongoing concern I feel no need for some sort of reset with the change of calendar years.

THAT SAID, if you are one of the folks that decided to take advantage of January 1, or thereabouts, to make a positive change in your life then I certainly applaud you. I will always support the notion of someone looking to improve themselves (or just make themselves happier through accomplishment) no matter when they decide to do so.

Whether your resolution took place January 1, or months ago, or years ago, or will take place next week or after that there is one thing I'm certain of. You can do it. You can succeed. And you will succeed.

GO!

No comments: