Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's not you, it's me. And I swear that's not just a line.

Today is the day I unsubscribe from Raymi's blog. I don't dislike her, and I started following her back in the dark ages of blogging due to Tony's endorsement, but I have a really hard time figuring out what she offers anymore that's any different than, say, any given reality TV show. I can't really tell what she offers anymore outside of just being an online personality. It's not you, Raymi, it's totally me. She will keep rockin' on, and I know she's certainly not going to miss one single reader in her vast audience since she's doing so well. So, so long Raymi, and thanks for all the fish.

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

gay

Tankboy said...

Oh Raymi. Let's just say we're on a break and I'll probably be back.

chakakana said...

nice reference to hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Tankboy said...

That one just kind of snuck in there. Glad you caught it!