I refuse to discuss the following topics.
Wow, there’s so much to write about out there I think I’d rather figure out what I don’t want to write about.
- The iPhone coming to Verizon – I already have an unlimited data plan, and as for coverage you betcha Verizon’s network will get just as clogged as AT&T’s. So, whatever. Competition’s nice, though.
- Arizona – It’s just too depressing. We, as a nation, must come to our senses before it’s too late.
- The Cape – This show looks stupid, but everyone and their brother wrote about it today, leading me to believe critics are even more stupid (sometimes) for even thinking this superhero show should be taken seriously. (Also, morons that missed the (admittedly weak) reference, Robin, of Batman fame, was trained by circus folk.)
- Chicago’s mayoral race – All you ever need to know about who to vote for if you are a (living or dead) Chicago resident is right here. http://twitter.com/#!/MayorEmanuel
- What Did I Do Last Night? - I don’t want to know. That is one TV show I would never want to be on. I’m only interested in what YOU did last night.