Tuesday, November 02, 2010

And here I thought I was the most interesting man in the world!

And here I thought I was the most interesting man in the world!

A bunch of friends of mine have teamed up with a beer company to offer up an event at House of Blues tonight dubbed The Most Interesting Show In The World. The Chicago stop is M.C.ed by Andrew W.K. -- and it appears he will even play a handful of songs between acts which would be awesome since it's been a really long time since I saw him play on the I Get Wet tour -- and features a variety of different acts (I think including a trapeze artist or something?).

RSVP for free entry but be warned, like any other corporate sponsored party their producing more tickets than capacity to ensure the party is packed so get there early!

Photo from the St. Petersburg stop of The Most Interesting Show in the World

No comments: