Monday, January 25, 2010

Rehab! Party! Tonight!

Rehab! Party! Tonight!

For those of you not in the know, Rehab -- held at Debonair and hosted by Team Bayside High -- is the best weekly party Chicago has to offer. In fact, it's the best weekly party in the nation, America says so! In recent weeks the night has jumped in attendance -- despite our bitterly freezing temperatures of late -- so while the upstairs continues to pump out the indie dance party jams, they've decided to have DJs spin more rock oriented sets in the downstairs lounge. Y'know, give the people two levels of fun instead of just one.

They've asked me to supply the downstairs tunes tonight and I am excited!
I've long dug the party in general but since I haven't really spun strictly dance sets since my late-night days at The Note I figured I'd never get a chance to DJ the evening. I know it's been getting packed in Debonair on Mondays, and admission is free, so if you wanna come out and join the party you probably want to get there on the early side. (Which, if you RSVP, includes an hour of hosted drinks. Whoo!)

I'm not sure what the downstairs lounge scene is like yet, since it's relatively new, but with two levels of great music you can't lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) look at that emo boy hair on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com