Monday, December 21, 2009

Scattershot recollections and random observations.

Scattershot recollections and random observations.

Monday? Really? REALLY?
  • My first set for 1994 night at The Burlington was a blast. I was supposed to close the night after Flosstradamus' set but I am really glad they decided to just keep going since there was NO way I really wanted to follow their super-fun set.
  • It doesn't fell like the holidays yet. I still haven't done any Christmas shopping.
  • My Sony Vaio laptop isn't recognizing or charging my battery at all. This is so annoying. I'm never buying Sony again but does anyone have a clue what might be causing this?
  • I complain about always being busy, always on the run, and always having to be somewhere doing something but I do realize I'm a very lucky guy leading a pretty interesting life. I never take it for granted.
  • My company holiday party was a lot of fun this year. I attribute it to not being new and a bit in shock when all the employees were gathered in a single space -- like I was last year -- and actually mingling with lots of the fun folks I work with.
  • I regret missing last night's #cookieswap since it sounds like it was a really good time.
  • I regret missing Gina's birthday party last night since it sounds like it was a really good time.
  • My interesting life that I never take for granted? Sometimes I just have to put it on hold, bunker down with GalPal, and recharge the batteries while watching movies on the couch instead of going out ... and that's a move I don't regret.

No comments: