Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Businesstime.

Businesstime.

Since I'm traveling today I reckon this is as good a time as any to hit on a couple housecleaning / "been meaning to do this awhile" types of things. With so many scattered ways to interact online here's a handful of the best ways to keep up with me.
  • If you link to my blog, let me know! I don't do link exchanges per se, but if yours is interesting I'll probably either link to it here or subscribe to its RSS feed.
  • RSS feeds! The dinosaur way to read blogs! (According to some overly eager naysayers, that is.) Whether you link to my site or not, be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed so you don't miss a tasty morsel! I don't care about analytics traffic here ... I only care about readers reading my stuff!
  • Follow me on Twitter! Again, I simply can't follow everyone back, but I do follow most that aren't marketers or bands.
  • Let's not even get into FriendFeed ... yet.
There you have it, keeping up with Tankboy 2.0 (personal feeds).

No comments: