Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Tweet in review: March 23-29

The Tweet in review: March 23-29

Wherein our heroic writer digs back through his last week's Tweets and shares a bunch of favorites with you, dear reader. Like 'em but not following me yet? Well, it's never too late to start!
  • Why would anyone credit The Daily Swarm as a source when all they're doing is pulling other pub's RSS feeds and reprinting them?

  • As usual, JHopz nails it. http://tiny.abstractdynamics.org/archives/011032.html

  • I have surmised that if anything ends up killing the music portion of SXSW it'll be the day-party. If it hasn't already. I miss the old days

  • Way Lolla could improve buzz: release full lineup - include Pavement, Arcade Fire & BLUR? If they do that everyone will explode with happies

  • @mondosalvo I should've known you were already hip to Adiam Dymott. I reckon P4K/'gum will be "discovering" her in about 6 months.

  • Can't stop listening to Wale's "Chillin'." Lady GaGa as M.I.A. should REALLY not work as well as it does. Summertime hit in the making?

  • Whoa. Blender shuts down and ceases to exist suddenly this morning: http://tinyurl.com/cjqpgk Why couldn't it have been Maxim instead?!

  • How many Andrew WKs are there? One? Two? Hundreds?! http://tinyurl.com/c2xbba (Sent to me by @ourmaninchicago)

  • I'm liking this movement of folks disconnecting their Twitter feeds from their Facebook status! I applaud you all!

  • @jaimeblack With the new Silversun Pickups disc people will stop comparing them to The Pumpkins and start comparing them to Walt Mink!

  • New Au Revoir Simone is as fantastic as the new Depeche Mode is disappointing. Well done ladies, THAT is how you craft delicate electropop.

  • At Sport Lounge drinking sinfully cheap beer and taking in awesome Mexican karaoke!

Retweet of the Week: RT @shellster129 Community action. Got things done for the hood. You can thank me for that bus stop sign at North and Albany, Humboldt Park.

No comments: