Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exclusive Heaven Seventies track is up at Chicagoist...

Exclusive Heaven Seventies track is up at Chicagoist...


The Heaven Seventies released a track to DJs titled "I Wanna Fuck (All Night Long)" and it has been stuck on repeat in ye olde tankPOD for the last few days. It wasn't approved for release so all I could do was groove to it and agonize over the fact that I couldn't turn anyone else on to it until I DJed next week at Old Oak Tap!

Luckily for all of you -- and my sanity -- the band gave me the go-ahead to post it exclusively on Chicagoist! That is until the mp3 dance blogs all snatch it and re-post it.

Anyhoo, hop on over and grab the goodness for yourself. Start an inter-cubicle dance party with it and spice up your afternoon!

DOWNLOAD: The Heaven Seventies "I Wanna Fuck (All Night Long)"

No comments: