Tuesday, January 06, 2009

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming...

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming...

Man, am I exhausted ... how about you? I think it has to do with the fade of the holidays and the return to regular uninterrupted work weeks. I was the only copywriter in my office over the holidays so it's not like I wasn't busy, but I did get a little too used to the 3-day weeks with four days off at a time! I got right back into the swing of things yesterday and was pleasantly busy, but when I got home last night I was wiped out! It was actually a little weird. Ah well, it's probably just readjustment.

Come to think of it, I was looking at my January calendar and realized it's looking pretty barren at the moment. If you take this month's events and compared them to the whirlwind of the last two months, I think it's safe to presume that my mind is probably just taking this chance at downtime to recharge itself as much as possible.

I guess you could say my internal tank is automatically refilling while it has the chance!

Photo from NYE by Ryan Mitchell

No comments: