Thursday, October 30, 2008

Real American heroes ... to me!

Real American heroes ... to me!

Long story short. Two bands asked me to book a show for them this week. Subterranean was kind enough to give us a date, and hen both bands backed out.

And I was, like, crap!

Luckily for me, three fabulous groups were willing to come to my -- and the venue's -- rescue at the very last minute. I think these folks are incredibly awesome, and hope you can make it out to catch some music tonight. I mean, you want to see some original tunes before a weekend dominated by cover bands, right?

Won't you please join us tonight?

TONIGHT

Thursday, October 30

Tankboy presents:
tenniscourts
Shrieking Violet
The Johns Are Democrats

Doors: 8:30pm
Show: 9:00pm
Cover: $7
21+

Subterranean
2011 N Avenue

Thanks ahead of time for supporting live local music!

No comments: