Thursday, October 23, 2008

Living the high life.

Living the high life.

Last night I realized that I tend to attend sporting events via private boxes or kick ass corporate seats. This is not because I'm a pampered S.O.B., but is instead a byproduct of the fact that I am not really a sports kind of guy, and the only way to really get me to go to games is through enticements such as those. Basically I'm there for the amenities, not the game.*

This came to me as I was sitting in an Executive Suite at the United Center watching the Blackhawks play as I munched on a cookie from the dessert cart, trying to find a place for it in my stomach amongst all the free hot dogs and beer I had already consumed.

Hee!

*This is not 100% true. For some odd reason I really do enjoy going to Cubs games at Wrigley Field for some reason. I think it's just hardwired into me.

No comments: