Friday, October 24, 2008

Fucking hell.

Fucking hell.

The garage I usually use want to charge me over a grand to fix my car to pass the emissions test. My car isn't worth $1000!

I am seriously considering just selling it or donating it. Thanks fucking State of Illinois, and thank you Mayor Daley for getting your cops to ticket my car almost daily. This is such a fucking scam ... my car passed the emissions test last November so why am I even getting tested again, and why does it suddenly not pass? Plus, the state should allow you to renew your registration with the understanding that you'll get the car up to par within 6 months or something. The way it's set up now, folks that like paycheck to paycheck -- or like me are/were unemployed -- have no chance of fixing the car and merely rack up more debt as the parking tickets pile up.

Fuck.

No comments: