Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I heart Dan Savage.

I heart Dan Savage.

Dan Savage's podcast is one of my favorites and I always look forward to listening to each new episode. I primarily dig him since intellectually I'm a sexual omnivore curious to learn about how folks enjoy all flavors of the flesh, and he tackles topics from the pedestrian to the outrageous, often giving a perspective I had never considered.

But sometimes he's at his funniest and most entertaining when he just blows up at a caller. This happens with the very first call of this week's episode (Savage Love Episode 85) and I highly recommend you download and listen to it now. His reaction will resonate with you no matter what your sexual preference, trust me. If that one amuses you, tune into Savage Love Episode 21 later on.

Aw hell, just download all of the episodes! The above two are amusing, but you really should marvel at the depth of the man's understanding and the unerring aim of his advice. You'll thank me later.

No comments: