Saturday, June 21, 2008

Decisive.

Decisive.

Due to the current gas prices, I just can't justify a trip downstate that's going to run me close to $100 in fuel alone.* So I am staying in town this weekend ... and I stayed in last night so I'm itching to do something tonight!

However I can't seem to find anything fun going on. I suppose that's natural after last week being such a whirlwind, and next week shaping up tobe the same with Sloan, Liz Phair, Bomb Squad Thursday AND my birthday party at The Burlington.

But if you know of something fun going on tonight, lemme know.

UPDATE: Found cool loft party, plans have been made!

*
Doesn't being responsible suck? In the past I would have said "fuck it," spent the money, and then gone without food for the last few days before my next paycheck.

No comments: