Friday, June 27, 2008

Dear Barack Obama, it's still not too late to make Tankboy in '08 become a reality!

Dear Barack Obama, it's still not too late to make Tankboy in '08 become a reality!

So I am willing to accept the presidential nomination is no longer available to me -- fools -- but I can still be Vice President! I'm old enough!

O.K., my actual birthday is on Monday, but who goes out on a Monday night? Oh wait, I do ... but most of you don't. So I'm having my party at The Burlington tomorrow. No cover. Cheap drinks. And I'll be DJing with a few guests. So, the deets?

Tankboy's Birthday Bash
at
The Burlington

DJ Tankboy
with
Balthazar de Ley
June Cleavage
DJ Cowbell
Kelly D

10pm - 3am

The Burlington
3425 W Fullerton


Here is a poster Gina made to help you remember where to be tomorrow. She thinks she's super funny. For the record, I'm just old, not "freaking" old.


And Sunday is the Pride parade followed up by a BBQ and rock show at Liar's Club, so if you feel like buying me shots at midnight on my ACTUAL birthday, I'll see you there!

Hell, even if you don't wanna buy me a shot you should be there anyway.

And Monday? I'm staying at home recuperating ... and maybe taking in a movie with a small popcorn and medium soda...

No comments: