Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Very Special Edition of Bomb Squad Thursday: Hos B4 Tankboy!

A Very Special Edition of Bomb Squad Thursday: Hos B4 Tankboy!

Tonight I'm back in the booth for Bomb Squad Thursday at Liar's Club, and this week I'm joined by the Hos Before Bros DJs. To be honest, I'm not even sure how many of the Hos Before Bros ladies I'm facing tonight. I know Lizz (Chicagoist / No Dessert For You / UR Chicago) and Marah (Touch & Go) will be there for sure, but there may be another couple DJs joining them.

Now you may ask yourself (in an oversized jacket marooned on a spartan stage) just how fair is this? Is it fair that a single man face 2-4 well versed ladies of the musical cognescetti? Both teams have deep wells from which to draw their selections, both have access to the very latest dance-inducing rock and/or roll, and both are smashingly charismatic, so is this a fair fight?

The only way to judge is to stop on by tonight!

No comments: