Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tap tap tappity tap.

Tap tap tappity tap.

I missed bingo at The Burlington last night -- thanks for listing the wrong time Nixon! -- so I didn't have a chance to beat my bingo nemesis. Next time Melissa, you're going down! And then I found out that the Local H afterparty was headed to the bar. I love Local H, but portions of their crowd freak me out. Luckily the folks that did show up were cool. And Rick Ness and JSJ popped in, and I hadn't had a chance to really chat with either in forever, so that was nice. And I saw Jen who regaled me with a story of bad dog owners causing her pooch distress, but luckily the tale had a happy ending.

Why does this all read like some testosteronerific Sex And The City diary entry? This is boring. How about some music? How about this kick-ass Arthur Lee solo track?

MP3: Arthur Lee "He Knows A Lot Of Good Woman (or Scotty's Song)"

No comments: