Monday, April 28, 2008

Whirlwind cough.

Whirlwind cough.

It was an action packed weekend, with Saturday being by far the busiest evening with stops to Empty Bottle*, Double Door, The Note, The Burlington, and Rudy's pad for some aborted porch drinking (and where I managed to lock myself outside with no one noticing for about ten minutes because everyone was playing with / entranced by Zorro the Pitbull). Yesterday was a day of rest, for the most part.

And this morning I wake up with the same hacking cough and occasional chills that were plaguing me LAST Monday. What the hell? I felt fine all weekend and now I start to get sick again? Well, boo to that.

*This stop was the location of the quote of the evening when, after Dark Meat's set, my date said "I'm not exactly sure what that just was, but I think I liked it."

No comments: