Just waking up and can't really focus, so, bullet time!
- Started recording my drum parts for the demos last night. This morning I'm sore. It went well, although I was having trouble being 100% pleased with my performance on one of the tunes, so we played it over and over and over again, which is probably why I'm sore. I needn't have worried. Keep played back the last take to me and even though there was still a minor flub it sounded pretty good.
- My landlord sent over a handyman Saturday to do a bunch of stuff promised in my lease, but the dude only did a fraction of the work, and he did it poorly. Dude, if you're going to needlessly paint a closet door, you could at least warn me there's wet paint!
- My hair is out of control this morning. It's doing this Syd Barrett afro thing. Yikes!
- I learned that The Note is turning into a sports bar. Well, maybe not a sports bar, but they're closing to remodel in May and will re-open sans bands. Ah, the ending of an era.
- I finally saw the rooster and the chicken that live next door to me.
- Did my taxes. I owe money. Hooray.
- Saw Textbook Saturday and they were great. Their new album is terrific.
- It's Monday. Time to make the donuts.