Thursday, April 10, 2008

Little drummer boy.

Little drummer boy.

Recording is going well. Tuesday we were going to try and just get three songs, but ended up recording just about every other song we planned on doing! There's only one left to do. It was funny, it took me forever to nail the drums on the first tune that evening, but then we sped through all the rest and kept adding more when we realized how fast we were going. Keep is working on the recordings right now to see if I need to re-record any drums -- he found a better method to mic them the second day-- so once that's done my part in this part of the recording process is done. I'm really looking forward to hearing the finished results!

Speaking of Keep, guess who is DJing with me for Bomb Squad Thursday tonight at Liar's Club? Attendance has been down this winter (duh) so why don't we get everyone to show up tonight in hopes of forcing Spring to done get sprung!

No comments: