Monday, February 25, 2008

Milestones and temptation.

Milestones and temptation.

So I was stuck at the 40-pound mark of my weight loss program since the holidays, which while a bit frustrating was totally understandable given all the parties I attended, sweets I ate, and booze I drank. The fact that I didn't put on any weight was actually pretty impressive and got me through the hump.

Well, I've finally broken through the barrier and am continuing towards my goal weight, set last July. On top of that I am clearly in the best physical shape I have ever been in (no manorexia here, don't worry ladies) and super stoked about that.

So of course it's fitting that today, the day I mark having lost 45-pounds since July, is the day that the three boxes of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies I ordered two months ago shows up in the office!

No comments: