Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am the DJ, and these are my jamz.

I am the DJ, and these are my jamz.

Bergen asked for the set-list from Saturday night at The Burlington. I never write these things down but luckily my iPods remembered. I was taking my time to reconstruct it, but some other folks have emailed me for it, and I remember one guy that night asking me if I recorded my sets because he wanted to use my selections at his NYE party, so I figured at least a handful of folks will get a kick out of this. And to the rest of you, it does offer a slight idea what my sets are like, even if they rarely repeat.

The evening was a blast, including a one-time replay of an old SONO song, since all the original band members were in the bar at the same time. Also memorable was the '80's inspired dance Amy and her friend choreographed for me. You'll notice near the end of the evening we slid into early '90s Brit-pop house-party mode, and it was all good. The only song I might have not played, or played at an earlier time, is the Billy Ocean, but Keep did request it far ahead of time so I felt duty-bound to play it.

See the whole playlist from the evening.

Next dance party? Tomorrow at Liar's Club with guest DJs Curley, Keep and Balls joining me to spin for Gina's birthday party. And Holly , if you come by I will let you plug your iPod in for exactly ONE song. Hee!

No comments: