Friday, September 14, 2007

Whilst I enjoyed the Hideout Block Party, I'm STILL kinda pissed I missed the Lips.

Whilst I enjoyed the Hideout Block Party, I'm STILL kinda pissed I missed the Lips.

Seriously, while I hate the Aragon, between Kot and Nitz, I am super sorry I missed The Flaming Lips last Friday. They played "Mountain Song" fer chrissakes!

Here's a rarity for everyone else feeling as bummed out as I by the situation. And now I'm off to Michigan ... Bill or Danny, call me if you're there!

MP3: Flaming Lips "Enthusiasm For Life Defeats Existential Fear..."

P.S. Go see The Assembly and OFFICE* at Metro tonight. It's free and it will be AWESOME!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

*Personal to Klein: Did you REALLY play the OKGo card?! Fucker. Way to pull a Pitchfork "Great album, but they'll fail" tactic. Get some balls.

No comments: