Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pup Phil helps me chillax.

Pup Phil helps me chillax.

I'm in the middle of putting together a PowerPoint presentation (I don't really do PPT, but I have to give a talk about stuff relating to my industry tomorrow) so to take a break from the tedium, I decided to do a stupid iPod list thingie, for the hell of it. Maybe it'll clear my head.

How many songs: 14,023
First song: !!! "Must Be The Moon"
Last song: ZZ Top "Legs (Rock Shock Remix)"
Shortest: The "Dante's Lament" bit from Clerks
Longest: LCD Soundsystem "45:33"
Five most played songs:
  1. Justin Timberlake "My Love (Diplo Remix)"
  2. Riverboat Gamblers "Biz Loves Sluts"
  3. The Picture "So Many Days"
  4. The Safes "Fairy Tale Tomorrow"
  5. TV On The Radio "Wolf Like Me"
First song that comes up on shuffle: Josie & The Pussycats "Real Wild Child"

Well, that was kind of lame, but it did give me a break. But I'm still trying to figure something out: How the heck did Pup Phil find my blog? People I went to school with down in Normal, IL wouldn't know the "Tankboy" moniker ...

No comments: