Friday, July 27, 2007

Girls gone buck wild dance party.

Girls gone buck wild dance party.

Had a blast DJing with Sean and Lizz last night. The schedule got screwed at the last minute due to a band playing, but everyone worked around it and a good time was had by all. And Herb only got on the mic once. He grimaced at a few of the songs, but all the girls dancing meant that grimace kept turning into a smile.

It's also the first time I've seen a band frantically breaking down their gear for fear someone might stomp on it whilst busting a move.

It was a hell of a fucking dance party. I played '80s music and didn't mind one bit, even though I was in a super "I wanna play all brand new and unreleased stuff" mood going into the night.

Now I am in a "can't fucking wait to see Milk At Midnight at Quencher's tonight" type of mood.

Yessssss.

NOTE: That picture is old. 'Balls wasn't out last night. And neither was his Italian hooker cousin. But I suspect I will see both of them tonight. Fer reals.

ANOTHER NOTE: After reading that last sentence one is forced to ask: when exactly did I turn into an eleven year-old?

No comments: