Friday, June 08, 2007

Um, where the heck WAS everyone last night?

Um, where the heck WAS everyone last night?

Seriously. There was a decent turnout for the show, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that only half as many people as I expected showed up. (Okay, that last sentence doesn't sound right ... is there a grammatical error in there?) The bands were loads of fun, The Hood Internet guys had me laughing and boogieing throughout their set, and a brief trip to Double Door in search of a prodigal banner reminded me why a) battle of the bands set-ups are evil and b) why I don't go see bands in the suburbs.

Tonight. The first band practice with A#1S. Two hours of playing, seven hours of drunken hilarity. It's been a looooooong time since I played with anyone so I'm equally excited and nervous. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: