Friday, June 01, 2007

Tune into tankPOD (or diPOD ... whichever one's playing most recently).

Tune into tankPOD (or diPOD ... whichever one's playing most recently).

I've had a Last.fm profile for a long time now, but never really used it because I couldn't use their software to track my listening habits at work. Well, now I can, so that means I've joined the legions who have added my a little playlist thingie to my sidebar (down to the right, there) and have a page that's finally up to date.

The only thing I can't decide is if I should keep the podcasts I listen to in the "Recently Played" list. What do you think? I doubt you care about that sort of thing, huh?

Anyway, for folks that are interested, it should be a fun way of keeping up with what I'm really listening to ... even if the one caveat is that you're only getting the lists from what's playing while I'm sitting at my desk. Obviously that's much different than what's playing while I'm driving, or walking, or running, or riding the bus / train, or DJing, or taking over other people's DJ sets, or ... you get the idea.

My only gripe is that I wish they had a sidebar playlist that scrolled or something, so you could see the whole title of the song. I suppose you can just click though to my profile, though, if you really want to know.

No comments: