Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedded bliss.

Wedded bliss.

The party to celebrate the union of Fagballs and Donna Balls last night was ... well I would say memorable if I weren't so sure most people lost those eight hours to the rivers of booze flowing through the banquet hall! Seriously though, it was lovely, the birde and groom looked as radiant as could be, and Kip delivered one the the best "best man" speeches I have ever heard. And by best, I mean it's a miracle he didn't get lynched! The best part of the evening though? I finally met the mythical Uncle Balls! Also, I managed to only almost get into one fight (with what I recall was a bratty Italian princess-type and either her daddy or her sugar daddy ... I'm not sure which), and I was voted best hair at the wedding (I'd like to thank my stylist, Jenny Evil, and my natural curls for that one).

And Kip, considering how long it took us to get home, maybe I should've stayed in that hotel with you! Assuming you actually ever made it out of the banquet hall, of course ...

And, finally ...TOM?!

No comments: