Sunday, April 15, 2007

Really frickin' disturbing ... Thanksgiving.

Really frickin' disturbing ... Thanksgiving.

We saw Grindhouse. I loved it, but Photogal thought the Tarantino segment started off too slowly. I disagree and will go into detail later. (I wish my dad was alive to see Death Proof, though, since he would have absolutely, totally loved it; it contains what were his two passions, cars and horror.) However, if they do end up splitting the flicks in two, I hope they keep all the fake trailers that run throughout intact. The one below, directed by Eli Roth, is equal parts hilarious and really disturbing (especially the last 0.50 seconds). However, I can't get the way to V.O. dude says "Thanksgiving" out of my head ... it's too funny.

Anyway, if you've got a weak stomach, don't watch the video below. Everyone else, enjoy.

No comments: