Monday, April 30, 2007

Matt + Kim + Flosstradamus = Perfection

Matt + Kim + Flosstradamus = Perfection

I've written about Flosstramus a few times, and still can't get enough of them or Kid Sister. They are going to be huge, and the main reason they will do so is because they appeal to so many disparate genres of music lovers. A few months ago I heard their remix of Matt & Kim's "Yeah Yeah" on a YouTube vid highlighting their Valentine's Day party, and I fell in love with the tune immediately. I even ripped an audio stream of the song from their MySpace so I could listen to the song whenever I wanted. (I couldn't DJ with it, because on a big system it the sound quality wouldn't have done their work justice, but in my own private Idaho I could create a massive club dancefloor packed to the walls with kids waving their arms in the air and smiling from ear to ear.

Looks like the duo decided to release (leak?) a nice quality version of the tune over the weekend, so now i can finally slip it into my sets. And pass it on to you.

MP3: Matt & Kim "Yeah Yeah (Flosstradamus Remix)"

No comments: