Friday, April 06, 2007

Success!

Success!

Last night was insane. So let's just bullet point while I regain my senses.

  • I am currently digging just about everything crossing my desk from Anthology Recordings.

    They specialize in bringing super rare and out-of-print stuff (like the most excellent psych masterpiece by D.R. Hooker that usually sells for an easy grand) into the hands of everyone. Their super niche catalog makes total sense when you consider that they are an ALL DIGITAL reissue label! What a concept. I love it. I'm in the middle of a longer piece showcasing a couple specific discs they've handled so far, but head on over and check out the awesome collection for yourself.

  • Who is Nikki?! I'm 100% sure this is a bit and not a "real life situation," but it's pretty funny.

  • NooooOOOOoooOOOO! Please; Sting, Andy, and Stewart, do NOT record a new album.

  • Why is there a picture of Brittany Murphy up there? Why not?

Holy moly, I almost forgot! (Not really, but I'm going for dramatic effect here, so shut up.) I've got ANOTHER show tonight! How busy can a Tankboy be? Pretty damn busy!* It's going to be hard to top last night, but if anything can do it, it's this line-up!


Wa-wa-wee-wa!

*Weird how these things hit, time-wise, huh? I mean I'll go weeks and weeks with barely anything going on, and then I'll hit a week-long stretch with too too fucking much going on! But it's been a fun week, so I'm glad I've been pushing myself ... the rewards have been way worth it. Okay, i'm signing off for reals because I just notice how much abuse I've been putting the exclamation mark through.

No comments: