Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's a short work-week!

Due to the fact this is a holiday week in the U.S. of A., I admit to not feeling particularly motivated to explore the inner depths of my mind. So let's keep things light, okay?

Um, if you're looking for distractions to while away your week, I previewed a couple local shows here. If'n you need guidance, that's a good place to start.

Tonight I will be at The Empty Bottle to catch The Venom Lords, Farewell Captain, and Panther Style. It should be a hottt show. A couple blocks away, I also hear there are some hottt DJs filling in for me at The Pontiac tonight. See?


Tuesday Nov 21st (Tonight!)

DJ JOSHJAMES
DJ SAFECRAKA (of Trapperkeeper)
DJ SECRET WEAPON (of The Assembly)
at the
Pontiac Cafe - 1531 N. Damen Ave.


Spinning every form of rock imaginable...

9:00PM


Also, DO NOT FORGET, I am spinning at The Continental this Saturday with Kip from America's #1 Sweetheart. Please come by and make the evening a success!

I'll have giveaway stuff to make it worth your while, like Decemberist lithographs and such.

__________

Frivolity.

I found this sequence of pictures / poems and haven't been able to stop laughing. One example?


Go check out the whole series.


Credz Caner Dreams for the kitty hook-up

No comments: