Friday, August 11, 2006

Nuttin'.

Yeah, so why is it when I'm out the night before I, more often than not, actually end up awake and mobile even earlier than usual. As a result I think I usually end up at work super-early as well. I'm going to guess that this is because, after going to a show the night before, I really lack the motivation to hit the gym the next morning. It's not that I'm hung over (since that rarely happens,) it's more a general blah-ness that overtakes me in the post-show AM.
Wow, that was painfully mundane, huh?

Oh hey, did I mention that are dogs can hypnotize people? Or are they zombies? You be the judge. Look.



Also, my friend Alison and her husband are superheroes with Wondertwin Power rings, as you can see.


This is genius. Every publicist and music writer should watch this. This is in fact how the industry works. (Okay, not really. Well, not completely.)


And finally, you should go see this tomorrow. (Click to enlarge for all the gory details.)


Okay, I go drive to worky now.

Oh yeah, thanks to this young lady for giving me permission to use her photo in yesterday's Teddybears piece. We here at Tankboy Industries appreciate her cooperation.

Now go dance, my little monkeys, DANCE!

No comments: