Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Look at all the fun that was had without me!

Photogal went on a motorcycle trip a few weeks ago and did interesting things while I sat at a variety bars in Chicago doing utterly predictable things.

Here is the motley crew she traveled with.


And another photo of the group. Here comes trouble...if you saw these cats on a street in the deep, deep, DEEP South wouldn't you just assume they were really lost? I mean, the chick in the "CHAMPS" sweatshirt is obviously a worshipper of El Diablo!


Nice tongue Photogal!


Of course what is a long road-trip without some sweatshop child labor in tow? Who else is going to carry all the gear?


Kidding, kidding. Actually, when riding a long distance, one must armor up like so:


It's also a good idea if you have some idea where you are going.


Don't forget to eat! You want your senses to be razor sharp...


...otherwise how will you ever win at air hockey. Oh. Wait. Look at those eyes. EL DIABLO!



Also, it is wise to always look good no matter where you are, so strike a pose ladies.


All joking aside, I really wish I had gone. I mean, just look!



No comments: