Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm outta here!

I'm off for San Diego. While I am supremely bummed to be missing Intonation, MOBfest and the grand opening of The Pleasure Chest I am excited to a) visit the West Coast for my first time ever and b) attend a conference that really will enable me to be better at my job and c) I'll get to see the Pacific Ocean from the Occident rather than the Orient.

That doesn't mean I haven't planned lots of fun events for you to attend in my absence though...

Go see this tonight!


Go see this tomorrow!


Also, I might have access to a computer at some point this weekend so still feel free to send me any San Diego suggestions. Thanks. Also also, happy birthday to the great love of my college career (phase one) Ms. Laura (née Minnich.) Happy birthday Laura.

And now...Tankboy out!

I think I should slap myself for that last line, don't you?

No comments: