Friday, May 05, 2006

What a week!

I have been busy this week. Between work, shows, visiting friends and general interfamilial socializing I can pretty much say I'm officially wiped out. However, there is no relief in sight since this weekend is already planned out with graduation celebrations and wedding parties. No wonder content has been light around these parts in the last week!

__________

I honestly didn't see this coming.







What 'Johnny The Homicidal Maniac' Character Are You?




You are Johhny himself- a homicidal maniac intent on purging the world of imbeciles. He just mostly likes to kill everyone.
Take this quiz!


I mean, I did find the comics funny way back when, but i really thought I was more balanced than that. Apparently not.

__________

In an attempt not usher in the weekend with thoughts of a homicidal little boy we give you, instead, a picture of a darling little boy.


Awwwwwwww...

No comments: