Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stealing art.

Because that's what I do when I'm too lazy/scatterbrained to actually write. I suppose it might be more accurate to title this "Picture day" but then someone would probably accuse me of ripping off the name from some band.

So let's go...but first let's put on our hard hats, just in case!


Here's Rob, can you guess what website he founded?


This is Shappy. He's a huge NERD. Betty the Beagle ate his wallet once and she wants him to know she's still sorry, but his license just was too tempting and too tasty to pass up.


I don't know where Erin found this, but it made me laugh. Out loud.


I know a certain on-line dating company has been getting a lot of flak for its ads of barely dressed women with provocative headlines. I’m not really going to comment on that since a) they’re obviously going after a certain, um, demographic and b) they’re just not sexy. I think this company (who I will not name since I don’t feel the need to shill for them, even tangentially) might have gotten wind of this and have adjusted their tactics since more and more of their ads are actually featuring clothed ladies san breathy come-ons.

All of that exposition allows me to make the following statement without appearing like a total Neanderthal: I think the girl in this picture is way cute and far sexier than the women thrusting and glistening in previous ads.¹


Speaking of women, Amy owns some pretty some cool boots, dontcha think?


Okay, we've wasted enough time today, so I'll at least try and leave you with some useful advice. Take it from this little guy...when in doubt just act like you know what you're doing!



Okay, one more thing. Here's an empeethree for you to enjoy. DeRo mentioned this tune as being mighty influential on a young Wayne Coyne and I can see why.

Settle in and download Bloodrock's D.O.A.

¹Damnit! That counts as (slightly) thought out content, doesn't it? Sorry, I honestly didn't think I had it in me this morning.

No comments: