Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Incommunicado.

For the next 18 hours or so I will have no internerd, no land line, no cable, no solid mailing address, no bed, no utensils, no books, no stereo, no clothes other than the pants on my legs and the shirt on my back, no DVDs, no gym clothes, no bicycle, no no non on on onon nonnoooo nothin'!

Yup, i'ts moving day. If photogal and I survive this I feel confident that we can survive anything in the future.

__________

WANT A FREE PIANO? THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

If you want that piano I was selling last week, you can have it for free! All you need to do is cart it home with you today. As an added incentive, the moving guys have already agreed to move it out of our basement and onto your vehicle if you are going to take it.

Unfortunately I will be almost unreachable, and I'm not posting my phone number here, but if you want the piano shoot me an e-mail to my tankboy (at) gmail (dot) com address since I can check that mail via my mobile.

Again, I don't want to get rid of the piano but Photogal has told me that if the piano stays then I'm sleeping in the backyard from now on and I really don't like mosquito bites. So if you've always wanted a piano, the price doesn't get any better than this so contact me now!

No comments: