Friday, September 09, 2005

Reason #243,987,056 that I need to get my nephew out of Canada NOW!


I do not doubt for one second that my brother and his wife do not love my little nephew. It's obvious that they love him more than life itself and only want the best for him. However, they are clearly delusional as they have dressed him up IN A JESTER'S HAT AND (the proof is in the red ball he's holding) ALEADY TRYING TO TEACH HIM TO JUGGLE!

I will not allow my nephew to be resigned to a life of Renaissance Fair geekery. Unless he's actually acting (i.e. part of the cast that lives on the grounds each weekend) in one in which case he’ll get so much tail he won't know what to do with since it's a virtual Bacchanalian orgy on those campground once the "patrons" leave. I lost a girlfriend to a Ren Fair once but I don’t think I would have minded as much if I had been as neck deep in the non-stop sexing and boozing as she was!

I'm off the point though.

You see, if my nephew -- and I suppose his parents can tag along -- moves to the States I'll be in a better position to guide him down the path to self-assured coolness. The way to that path does NOT lie through wearing a jester's hat though! You know I’m right…

No comments: