Friday, September 23, 2005

I (sort of) keep my promises.

So I said I would continue the London travelogue today and I meant it. So go here and read what I wrote about the band I saw last Friday. Ha! See, I didn't say I'd write here today did I? Sneaky sneaky.

No today this space is reserved for news of this week's BIG FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT!

It's been a while since I put on a BIG show so don't miss this one at Double Door tonight!

Friday Sept. 23 at Double Door
Tankboy Presents:

Sour Deluxe
The Ladies & Gentlemen
The Melismatics
The Year After

Doors 8pm
Show 9pm
$7 cover

Double Door
Chicago, IL


Also, I will be DJing so that is awesome too. Now since I was just in England where people actually dance to rock and/or roll so I expect to see everyone of you shaking your asses/bootys/sweet thangs/cloven hooves and tails at the show Friday! Are you gonna let a bunch of pasty Brits show you up? I think not.

Repeat after me: A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

P.S. Tonight, no matter how much I beg and plead do not give me any cigarettes! The British have it right, as they oh-so-casually mention on their own cigarette packaging:



You gotta love a subtle hint, no?

No comments: