Friday, June 24, 2005

Ain't these fellers handsome?


Of course they are. You know what? I dub this year the year of "The Damn Attractive Tankboy MOBfest Showcases." Though I have to admit that the ladies are luckier in regards to this year's pickings since I think there's only one cute girl (that I know of) in any of my line-ups (shame on me, in retrospect) and plenty of cute band boys but I reckon it all evens out in the end. What do bands with cute boys attract? Cute girls! So the way I see it, it's a win-win situation for everyone attending.

It certainly doesn't hurt either that all the bands write absolutely killer tunes. I might even allow people to see me dancing in public I'm so happy!

Anyway,the details for the next two days are as follows:

TONIGHT at ELBO ROOM

Friday June 24
Tankboy & MOBfest Present

The Ladies & Gentlemen
The Idle Hands
The Assembly
Cisco Pike
Textbook

Doors at 8:00pm
Show at 9:00pm sharp!
$7 cover/free with MOBfest pass


ELBO ROOM
2871 N Lincoln
773.549.5549

____________________

TOMORROW at THE PONTIAC

Saturday June 25
Tankboy & MOBfest Present

Wonderful Smith
The Injured Parties

Show at 10:00pm
no cover!


THE PONTIAC
1531 N Damen
773.252.7767


Also, Saturday night get your evening started right and catch Rockit Girl play at 9pm sharp at Double Door. Then mosey on next door to enjoy the rest of the evening's fine, fine music.

It's gonna be a hell of a weekend!

No comments: