Monday, April 04, 2005

It really does knock out the fat!


So the last post was just way too negative to really kick off the week with so I've decided to share a little observation I made last night.

I own a George Foreman Grill and I use it at least four or five times a week. I primarily cook chicken breasts on it since they're good for me and it certainly doesn't hurt that they cook so darn quickly. I can literally walk in the door, plug in the grill and within fifteen minutes I have a whole dinner all set...even less time if I don't make any pasta.

Now since I usually cook chicken breasts on the grill I don't really get to see it "Knock Out The Fat" all that much since the breasts are pretty low-fat to begin with. Last night, though, I decided to cook up two little steaks for Photogal and myself and was amazed at the amount of grease that rolled off the grill and into the drippings tray underneath. I felt like I was in an infomercial it was so amazing.


My fist is tiny compared to George's!

No comments: