Wednesday, April 13, 2005

An equation.



Two sober DJs
PLUS
a great collection of music
MINUS
an obscenely large number of people
DIVIDED BY
no pressure
PLUS
very vocal and rabid regulars
DIVIDED BY
one scary dude behaving himself
PLUS
Purple Rain with the sound off¹
EQUALS
a pretty dandy way to spend a Tuesday night


Tonight is the MetroBlog meet-up so I’m looking forward to that. I don’t really know my fellow MetroBloggers all that well – aside from Tom – so do you think it’s too early to try and get them involved in a drinking game a la Indiana Jones’ ex-girlfriend Marion? Maybe we could do body shots off each other in an attempt at some sort of bonding ritual?

Maybe that ain’t such a good idea. Perhaps I should stick to shaking hands, waving, smiling and kissing any babies that are presented to me.

¹Complete with subtitles where “to” and “you" are actually spelled out “2” and “u” as per Prince's dictum.

No comments: