Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride,
Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no...


How many ways does this day rule? Well, first of all it's going to be over seventy degrees and sunny all day long. Secondly I've got a whole bunch of work that's crunching up against deadlines and I'm always happiest when I'm slammed since it really makes the work day fly by. Thirdly, I'm heading out to see Queens Of The Stone Age tonight with Photogal and some of my best friends. The only downside is that I might not make it back to Ten56 to DJ tonight but even that has a silver lining since the two guys we've tapped to fill in for us -- Josh and $in -- are sure to do a smashing job of keeping the joint trembling in our absence.

On top of it all, I just got this picture of my nephew striking his favorite Hartigan Sin City pose:


Awesome!

No comments: