Wednesday, March 09, 2005

From the Snark-O-Tron 8300.

I did not write any of the below comments. All the work was done for me by the Snark-O-Tron 8300. Thanks Snark-O-Tron 8300!


  • The most disturbing thing about Tankboy is that on his birthday, he performed the Heimlich maneuver on a grad student at UC Santa Cruz.
  • Why are people denying that Rip Torn and Tankboy are dating? I mean, they're always saying ''Guess what? We're dating''.
  • The most annoying thing about Tankboy is that he thinks he's Bob Barker, but he's really more like Treat Williams.
  • Imagine Tankboy. Now imagine Tankboy gently stroking Estelle Getty.
  • I think I'd be really turned on if Tankboy was caught having sex with Edie from Desperate Housewives.
  • If Tankboy and Donald Trump from The Apprentice had a conversation, it would probably go like this:
    Tankboy: Hey Donald Trump.
    Donald Trump: Yeah?
    Tankboy: I'm your father.
  • If Tankboy and Maria Boren had a conversation, it would probably go like this:
    Tankboy: Hey Maria Boren.
    Maria Boren: Yeah?
    Tankboy: I made out with Tankboy last night.
    Maria Boren: Word.
  • If Tankboy and Regis and Kelly had a conversation, it would probably go like this:
    Tankboy: Hey Regis and Kelly.
    Regis and Kelly: Yeah?
    Tankboy: I find you very attractive.
  • Hey Tankboy. Stop trying to be funny. You suck and I hate you.

__________

And now, for the polar opposite of the Snark-O-Tron 8300.


My most awesome nephew wants to brighten your day!

No comments: