Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I would like to take this moment to personally thank
Avril Lavigne for dressing up like a Hooter's waitress
to help get my mind even further off the election.




(credz)
__________

In order to live in denial, for at least one day,
I took this silly quiz.


Today, I'll do whatever it takes to cheer me up, because starting tomorrow I now have a lot of work to do if I'm gonna help get this country back on track.


Secretary
You must like to spank or be spanked, because your
romance is remeniscent of Secretary. A truly
modern love story, it shows that you don't need
to be conventional to be normal. You're
probably the type that owns a whole lot more
leather than what's upholstering your car or
sofa. Yeah, you know what I mean.

What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?



Hm. Fitting, I guess. In a broader sense. Hmm...but, no, Photogal does not run around the apartment in a latex bodysuit so get your mind out of the gutter.

Not that I'd protest too loudly if she did, mind you...

No comments: