Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Priorities.

So I decided to go to the gym this morning instead of writing so today’s content will be decidedly lean. Sorry about that, but I’m really just too busy right now!

Tonight, though, I (on the early side) and Rudy (on the late side) will be – as usual -- at Ten56. We’ll be joined by Kevin from Kiss-N-Ride guesting from 10-11 spinning old Madchester, funk, soul and classic Chicago house. Also, Capitol records will be on hand to give out some free goodies while we spin a few tracks from the new The Music album Welcome to The North. It should be a bit different from the usual tunes we spin so it’s worth checking out. Next week is our big Pre-Halloween bash and that’s a must-not-miss event.

I thought I’d get in earlier so I could work up something before I had to be on the clock, but this was one of those traffic days where every route to my job was obscured by accidents, construction or just crappy traffic. I even took an off-route through a few Northern suburbs for a while just to avoid the back-up. So, instead of having fifteen to twenty minutes to write as planned, I am left with, oh, about five. And those five are up!

Toodles.

No comments: